Cheap Christmas Ornaments
If you can bake, then this idea is for you! Head straight to the kitchen for some holiday fun, 'cuz we're going to make a "batch" of cheap Christmas ornaments!
Ready to get started? Let's take a look at what you'll need:
Instructions1. Make the salt dough, and roll out with the rolling pin until you have your desired thickness.
2. Cut out the shape of a Christmas tree. You can do this freehand, or use a cookie cutter. Poke a hole at the top with the toothpick.
3. Place on the cookie sheet, and bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes, or until hard. Cool on a baking rack.
4. Paint green. Let dry. Paint red garlands on the tree. Let dry.
5. Spread glue on the ornament and sprinkle with glitter.
6. Glue some sequins on your ornament for some holiday pazazz.
7. Pull embroidery thread through the hole at the top of your ornament and tie into a loop.
That's it! All you have to do now is hang your new ornament on your Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!
More Ideas for Making Homemade Christmas Ornaments!
Link to UsIf you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!
Check Out More Easy Craft Ideas for Kids
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
More Christmas Crafts
Ready to Craft?
[?] Subscribe To This Site