Spring into Action with this Butterfly Craft
Our latest butterfly craft shows you how to make cute note holders out of wooden clothespins. This is a great craft for kids of all ages and would make a great activity for girl scouts or after school programs.
All the materials are probably things you have laying around the house, so there's no need to rush out and buy something.
Let's check it out!
Take a look at what you'll need to make this craft:
- Three wooden clothespins
- Three pipe cleaners
- Craft foam, heavy-duty construction paper, and wrapping paper for wings
- Glue stick
- UHU liquid glue or craft glue
- Our butterfly template.
1. Print out our template
2. Cut out the wings from our template. Transfer them to craft foam or construction paper and cut out. For one of our butterflies, we cut the wings out of decorative wrapping paper and glued it onto heavy-duty construction paper using a glue stick.
3. Decorate your butterfly wings with circles, stripes, or whatever else comes to mind!
4. Decorate the clothespins.
5. Glue the clothespin onto your butterfly wings with the liquid glue.
6. Twist each pipe cleaner into the butterfly antennae and glue to the back of the clothespins.
That's it! Glue a magnet on the back of each butterfly and hang on your refrigerator, or attach to a dry erase board and keep all your Post-its in order.
You might also be interested in more easy craft ideas.
Another Butterfly Craft Idea
Easy Craft Ideas
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids