My desk is always such a mess, so I made this desk tray to help me stay organized. As always, I used simple materials. Old boxes, toilet paper rolls, and construction paper were all I really needed. How easy is that?
Ready to get started, here's what you'll need:
- A shoebox lid
- Three toilet paper rolls
- A jewelry box, or any other small container you can find
- Crayons, colored markers, and/or stickers (optional)
- Glue (I used UHU liquid glue)
Instructions:1. Cut a piece of construction paper to fit inside the shoebox lid. Glue into place.
2. Cut strips of construction paper the width and length of the toilet paper rolls.
3. Color and decorate the strips of construction paper (optional).
4. Wrap a strip of construction paper around each toilet paper roll and staple.
5. Cut slits at the bottom of the toilet paper rolls, bend the slits, and glue to the inside of the shoebox lid.
6. Glue the box and the lid of a jewelry box or other container to the shoebox lid.
That's it! Have fun organizing!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Search Our Site
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister sites!
If you're interested in learning more about who we are and what we do, then click below!
Salt Dough Recipes
Spring Craft Ideas
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Preschool Spring Crafts
Plastic Bottle Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Spring Crafts for Kids
Ready To Craft?
[?] Subscribe To This Site