These bag tags were so easy to make! You can choose whichever character you like to be you backpack buddy!
Here's a list of supplies to get you started:
- A printer
- Crayons or colored markers
- A hole puncher
- Laminator and laminating sheets
Instructions:1. Go into Google Images and type in character name + coloring. That way you get black and white images that you can color.
2. Open a Word document and copy and paste the image into it. You can change the size of the image by dragging at the sides.
3. Print the Word document with the image in it.
4. Color the image.
5. Cut the image out and laminate. If you don't own a laminator, clear contact paper will work. Or cellotape in a wide width.
6. Punch a hole at the top, and weave a piece of yarn through the hole.
7. Tie to backpack zipper.
Congratulations on making your bag tag buddies!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Search Our Site
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister sites!
If you're interested in learning more about who we are and what we do, then click below!
Most Popular Pages
Salt Dough Recipes
Spring Craft Ideas
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Preschool Spring Crafts
Plastic Bottle Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Spring Crafts for Kids
Ready To Craft?
[?] Subscribe To This Site