That means I need tons of bookmarks! And you know how much I like to make my own. I've already shown you how to make cute animal bookmarks, but here are two more back to school craft ideas for you to consider.
Did I mention how easy these crafts are? One is made from a popsicle stick and the second is made from a recycled cereal box. How cool is that?
Ready to get started?
For the pencil bookmark, here's what you'll need:
- One Popsicle stick
- Tan, white, and pink colored foam sheets
- A black marker
- Glue (I used UHU liquid glue)
- Cut the foam sheets in the shape of the top and bottom of a pencil (sharpened edge and eraser). Use our picture for reference.
- Glue onto edges of the Popsicle stick. Let dry.
- Using the black marker, color the pencil tip black, and then write your name or a note in the middle of the "pencil".
- Cardboard (we cut out the side of a cereal box for ours)
- Crayons or colored markers
- Hole puncher
- Cut a piece of cardboard from the side of a cereal box or any other box you have lying around the house.
- Draw or decorate any way you like.
- Using the hole puncher, punch a hole at the top end of the cardboard piece. Tie a piece of yarn through the hole. For instructions on making a tassel, click here.
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Now let's start coloring!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Search Our Site!
More Easy Fun!
we have for you by visiting
our sister sites!
If you're interested in learning more about who we are and what we do, then click below!
Salt Dough Recipes
Spring Craft Ideas
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Preschool Spring Crafts
Plastic Bottle Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Spring Crafts for Kids
Ready To Craft?
[?] Subscribe To This Site