Of all the back to school art activities, this one was especially fun and easy to make! It's made out of simple materials, and as always, there's a lot of room for creativity. So grab some paper, scissors and glue, and start making your two-dimensional work of art!
To get started, here's what you'll need:
- Construction paper (black, blue, yellow, and white sheets)
- Colored markers or crayons
- Our template
Instructions:1. Print out the first page of the template on white construction paper.
2. Color the bus and passengers as you like. You can color the bus or trace and cut out from yellow construction paper like we did.
3. Cut out the bus, wheels, people, clouds, and street lines from the construction paper.
4. Take the black sheet of construction paper and fold in half.
5. Fold the blue sheet of construction paper in half, and cut. Paste one of the halves onto half of the black sheet.
6. Fold the black sheet of construction paper again and draw two rectangles as illustrated below. Cut along the "dotted lines". (refer to our template for further instructions on how to do this).
7. Poke the "bars" that you've created out, so that you've got a two dimensional structure.
8. Glue the bus and wheels onto the bars, the passengers and clouds onto the backdrop. Use our picture for reference.
That's it! You're done! And now that you know how, you can create more of your own two-dimensional back to school art activities.
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Now let's start coloring!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Search Our Site
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister sites!
If you're interested in learning more about who we are and what we do, then click below!
Salt Dough Recipes
Spring Craft Ideas
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Preschool Spring Crafts
Plastic Bottle Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Spring Crafts for Kids
Ready To Craft?
[?] Subscribe To This Site