This back to school activity took only a few minutes to make, and it comes in quite handy. I actually put some pens and markers in mine and was surprised at how much it could hold! Make your own, and see for yourself!
To get started, here's what you'll need:
- Construction paper
- One sheet protector
- Colored markers, stickers, and whatever else you want to use to decorate
- Hole puncher
1. Fold a piece of construction paper into thirds.
2. Unfold the construction paper and cut off the corners of one end to create the flap of an envelope.
3. Decorate the construction paper any way you like, using the colored markers and/or stickers.
4. Take the sheet protector and cut off binder holes.
5. Insert the construction paper into the sheet protector.
6. Tape the sheet protector around the construction paper.
7. Fold the construction paper as shown in the picture, so that you end up with what looks like an envelope. Punch four holes on each side of the envelope.
8. Cut a piece of yarn, tie at one end, and cross stitch each side of the envelope, tying the yarn again where you started.
9. Stick opposite velcro pieces, one on the flap of the envelope, the other where the flap meets the back of the envelope, so that you can close it. Congratulations! You've made your very own pencil case!
These thumbprints are just some examples of the easy coloring pages we have on site. Check out the navbar for more options, choose your favorite printable coloring sheet, print it out from your computer, grab your crayons and get ready to create some awesome pictures!
Keep in mind--there are no rules--inside the lines or outside of them...It's all about the process, not the final product!
Now let's start coloring!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
Ready To Craft?
[?] Subscribe To This Site